≡ Menu

Send Extra Halloween Candy To The Troops

From Kiss My Gumbo:

If you have leftover Halloween candy, how about sending it to the troops? Not only will deployed heroes enjoy the treats, but often they pass them out to local children to improve relations.
Kids and parents can send extra Halloween candy to Soldiers“ Angels, who will make sure it brightens the day of a service member far from home (please be sure to send the good stuff no crushed/melted candy or broken/torn wrappers, etc.)

Soldiers“ Angels asks all Angels to spread the word and get their community involved in sharing their Halloween candy to give our troops a taste of home.

If you live east of the Mississippi, please ship your Halloween candy to:
Soldiers“ Angels
112 Greenhill Road, Ramseur, NC 27316

If you live west of the Mississippi, please ship your Halloween candy to:
Soldiers“ Angels
914 Tourmaline Dr, Newbury Park, CA 91320

2 comments… add one
  • S. Shaffer November 23, 2009, 9:28 PM

    Are you still accepting and shipping candy?
    The members of our Brownie Troop have shared a good bit of candy that we would like to donate to the troops. Please advise if we can still ship to you.

  • Maitri November 23, 2009, 10:51 PM

    Sher, thanks for your interest! Instead of shipping it to me, why don’t you mail it directly to one of the addresses provided above? They will take candy through March, I believe (as long as it’s cold enough here and there). Thanks again.

Leave A Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: